Palma Airport Covid 19
Health Control Form (FCS) – FAQ
What you need to know before travelling:
Find out more about the new health control process spth.gob.es
To create your FCS form, fill in all the fields. link
Official airport operator: aena.es
– The use of a mask is compulsory.
– The entry to the airport terminal is prohibited for anyone who is not traveling. Only passengers and people accompanying a passenger that needs assistance can access the terminal building.
– Passengers coming from third countries must bring to the airport the FCS health control form (download here that can be done before the trip from the website of the Ministry for Health spth.gob.es or in the mobile application.
– Remember that you should not go to the airport or travel in case you have symptoms of illness.
– Before you come to the airport, check the health control requirements and entry documents for the country you are travelling to.
(Updated on 16 April 2021)